Restart your summer with a new smile courtesy of veneers and crowns. Did you know two of the most highly effective types of tooth restoration treatments for improving the look of your smile are dental crowns and dental veneers, as both treatments cap or conceal troublesome areas of your teeth, but in different ways? To learn more about the terrific benefits of both restoration treatments, see the lists below:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– If you wish to fully conceal and cover a tooth, dental crowns are the ideal choice.
– If your teeth require additional protection against tooth decay and other oral health hazards, dental crowns are an ideal choice.
– Dental crowns can efficiently treat teeth previously restored or replaced with services such as root canals, fillings, implants, or bridges.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– Dental veneers are very thin and can be easily attached to the fronts of problematic teeth to conceal their problems.
– Dental veneers can be crafted and customized based on looks, comfort, size, and color.
– Less tooth enamel is removed to hold veneers in place than for dental crowns.
If you want to experience the joys of dental veneers or dental crowns at [practice_name], simply call us at [phone] to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Ramona, CA. Dr. Malcolm J Boykin DDS and our team look forward to restoring your smile.